As the new year abouts to ring in on this last day of 2016 I sit and ponder on the past year, here is a short list of my good and bad moments of 2016!
- experienced deep sorrow at the loss of my father as I once knew him after he suffered two strokes but is still alive and
- experienced deep love with my father with moments of coffee and his occasional one liner about whatever tickles his fancy.
- thought I found a new career
- lost that dream
- had special moments with days with my dear daughter who lives away for school
- spent time with my son who has a mental disorder and supported him
- deeply realized the love for both my parents and my three children
- strengthened my bond with my husband of 25 years!
- relied on God more and myself less
- survived another year with this disorder
- am sober today and tomorrow and so on…
- appreciate every one of my readers especially my followers!