It’s all very odd but I guarantee you this is all true and all very odd. I do believe we are all special on this journey but when things happen that one cannot explain it leads to further confusion and chaos in the mind. So here is some more interesting and fun facts about my life…
- born at 10:16 on 10/16 throughout the day it’s often common for me to look at the clock and catch this time. oddly this blog I am writing started at 10:16 am
- last 4 digits of my social security number is 7777
- heard the words “You are special” when I crossed a bridge on a camping trip when I was 8
- had much suffering in high school as I found my way into drugs and alcohol and was a pronounced Atheist at age 18
- I’m from California but at age 18 I travelled solo to New York, New York to become a great actress which didn’t happen. Ended up living on the streets, doing drugs and hanging out with other punk rockers until the death of a friend. Came home and went into rehab and found “God”
- gave my life to Jesus
- Met my husband two weeks later and began my life with him never far away. he has not changed in all our marriage but we get along famously these days after 30 years of marriage. I have changed
- had 3 amazing children who are all grown now and I am proud of each and every one of them
- at age 36 received the gift of Schizophrenia and I am aware of the exact moment and place where it occurred.
- received the gift of tongues and healing somewhere in there
I am wondering though if through my mad existence if I had Schizophrenia all along my life. Left out a bunch of stuff and after writing this part two feeling less special.
I also believe that each one of us is special and unique so that is good that I am not delusional about that.
These are just odd facts and I also believe that the devil has come into play somewhat throughout my life but that God has always had a plan for me.
things just work out no matter what